Old December 29th 09, 10:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Northern Heights

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:13:14 +0800
"DW downunder" noname wrote:
I'm strongly inclined to agree. And I suspect that there are those in LU who
rue the day the plan was abandoned. With the Olympics coming up, direct
services would be the order of the day.

Even without the Olympics it would be an extremely useful relief route for
the northern line and a godsend for the residents of the crouch end and upper
hornsey. AFAIK the route is just a cycle path and hasn't been built on so
in theory if the will and money were there it could be rebuilt. Won't happen
of course. Much better to waste a few billion so a bunch of physiological
freaks can run around in circles and toss sticks and balls about for a
fortnight.

B2003