Old December 30th 09, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Edgware Road: The interchange from hell

In message , at 15:49:41
on Tue, 29 Dec 2009, remarked:
It's only fairly recently that the administrative boundaries have
been tinkered with so that they don't line up with centuries-old
geographic boundaries.

Oh no it isn't! Royston used to straddle the border of Cambridgeshire and
Hertfordshire. The border was redrawn round it in the nineteenth century.

That counts as "fairly recent" (in my centuries-old timeline)!

(Last time we discussed this, did we come up with a date for this
boundary change?)