Old December 30th 09, 05:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John[_3_] John[_3_] is offline

Default Edgware Road: The interchange from hell

Reverting to the original debate between Roland and MIG about
Essex/Greater London, I agree it depends on your interpretation of
boundary and side with Roland.
Unlike MIG I do not take any notice of artificial local govt. boundaries -
a place is defined by its postal area.Until fairly recently I lived in
Harold Wood (the last station within the GLA area) Romford Essex (Postal
Code RM12, not London E or heaven forbid Havering) which makes it Essex to
me.Indeed most residents would certainly not consider they lived in
London.

John