Old January 7th 04, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Passenger charter vouchers and Oystercard

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:55:02 +0000, Kat wrote:
In answer to my questions they also said there are no plans to have
Customer Charter credits automatically added to your Pre Pay;

That's just madness. They would save loads in admin by putting the
credit on pre-pay cards. Although they may find the credits have a
poor redemption rate.

it will
still have to be applied for in the same way after a delayed journey.
Also, there are no plans to change the way in which Customer Charter
refunds are calculated.

I see the Northern Line is knackered North of Finchley Central. I'm
about to fill in my first Customer Charter Form. What kind of refund
should I expect?

David