Old December 31st 09, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:02:49 -0600,

wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

Note that there are no fares booklets for the 2010 increase. They
have been abolished. You are stuck with using the TfL website.

Isn't there even a downloadable PDF version of the booklet?

No and believe me I have looked. Barry Salter confirmed in a recent post
that there is no publicly issued document.

Why this bull headedness? Is it because London in effect no longer has
zonal fares because how you get to the zone changes the fares?

--
Colin Rosenstiel