Old December 31st 09, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

On 31 Dec, 19:04, wrote:
What neither this nor TfL's provision give me is something I can look at
when I don't have access to the internet! That needs to be a document,
albeit possibly electronic as I tend to have my laptop with me, even if
not connected to the net. I can't think how often in the last year I have
dug out that PDF.

This document covers most things:
http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/mayor...fares-2010.pdf

It's worth looking through the introduction text to see what changes
have been made.