Old January 2nd 10, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
In message of Thu, 31 Dec
2009 10:59:11 in uk.transport.london, Paul Corfield
writes

[delete]

Is there anything like the old booklet for use by staff, e.g. station
staff faced with a customer query about fares?

There is internal documentation which I have copies of but I can't
provide copies. I'd get shot at dawn I'm afraid.

LU CSC did not know there is no intention to publish a couple of days
ago.

At what time would you be shot if you provided document titles?
I feel an FOI Act enquiry coming on.

The wording in the Traffic Circular is

***
Station Staff are advised that the Fares and Ticket Leaflets for
customers will no longer published.
Customers requesting a leaflet must be referred to the fares finder on
the TfL website, for current
and single fares from 2 January 2010.
Staff information is contained in the Fares Revision Circular for 2
January 2010 published on the
'Hot Issues' page of the T&R Intranet site.
***

Peter Smyth