Old January 2nd 10, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New years day service - or lack thereof

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at
04:48:19 on Sat, 2 Jan 2010,

remarked:
I've already noted that I was confused between the tube and NR.

Some 23 seconds after I posted my remark. Quick work!

Hours before, given that I read and post offline.

I'm afraid I'm not responsible for reading the newsgroup postings
you haven't yet uploaded, as well as the one you have

Other way round. I hadn't read yours yet when I wrote mine.

So don't complain to me about your OLR lag, five hours later.

Some of us have other things than read newsgroups to do all day on New
Year's Day!

--
Colin Rosenstiel