Old January 2nd 10, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Unable to pick up Oyster from NR in Jan 10

In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
news

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...tach/4/PAYG%20
on%20NR%202010%20staff%20briefing.pdf

There is also a list of stations with modified Oyster ticket machines
via that link too. What is not clear is whether OEPs can be added at
these same machines.

SWT still conspicuously absent from the list. I'd assume they are
still in dispute with DfT because they were required to fit ITSO
readers to all their TVMs.

Hmm. Why is the TfL Single Fare finder still showing the 2009 version,
with only a link to the next fares (2010)?

Looking there I see the off-peak Oyster fare Kings Cross St Pancras to
Putney is now £2.80, 50p more than Kings Cross St Pancras to East Putney.

So much for a zonal fares system! Putney and East Putney are both in zones
2 and 3.

--
Colin Rosenstiel