Old January 2nd 10, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Unable to pick up Oyster from NR in Jan 10

wrote in message

Hmm. Why is the TfL Single Fare finder still showing the 2009 version,
with only a link to the next fares (2010)?

That'll be because the website editors have been off work for the bank
holiday and weekend - I expect it'll disappear next week.

But if you navigate to 'Tickets' via the TfL home page both fare finders are
equally visible.

Looking there I see the off-peak Oyster fare Kings Cross St Pancras to
Putney is now £2.80, 50p more than Kings Cross St Pancras to East Putney.

So much for a zonal fares system! Putney and East Putney are both in zones
2 and 3.

This seems to indicate that despite being a regular poster in
uk.transport.london you've not noticed all the previous discussions about
Oyster on NR.

The differences between tube, rail, and tube+rail fares are pointed out in
that document 'Mr Thant' linked to for you on the 31st at 1945.

Paul S