Old January 3rd 10, 12:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default New years day service - or lack thereof

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

So the answer to the original post (which I didn't see and I'll leave
that as an exercise for the reader to work out why) we could have
actually run a pretty full weekday timetable and had the staff to do
it. TfL (or whoever) decided to offer the service that was run.

I misunderstood the original post - I thought the service level through the
night was being discussed, and suggested that running a decent service
through New Years Eve and New Years Day and through the night between them
would require more drivers than LUL have.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.