Old January 3rd 10, 11:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster Extension Permits (OEPs)

In article
,
(JS) wrote:

In the meantime - I reckon the advice was sound - you will be charged
correctly if you simply touch in and out. (No penalty fare would be
enforceable even if they dared to issue).
If you have an annual Z1-2, the advice re paper extension would also
be sound (I think?). You would benefit from the Gold Card discount
applied to the paper ticket(s) that don't apply to your Oyster
extension fare.

If you register the Gold Card on your Oyster Card you do get a railcard
discount on the extension fare, surely?

--
Colin Rosenstiel