Old January 3rd 10, 08:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default London Bridge interchange

On 3 Jan, 15:13, asdf wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 18:16:51 -0800 (PST), MIG wrote:
*Which is presumably why the northbound Bakerloo at Piccadilly Circus
had to be extended over the crossover at the north end,

I didn't know the northbound platform had been extended over the
crossover. Does this mean a southbound train using the crossover to
enter the northbound platform has to go beyond the platform before it
can reverse and become a northbound train?

Ah, no, because like many Bakerloo stations, the platforms are on the
outside, unlike the island platform layout that was used on the CLR.

So from the platform, you simply look across the crossover. I should
have said "beyond" rather than "over".