Old January 7th 04, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default LUL staff - pay slips

In message , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
In message , Kat
writes

And nobody seems to know what the other codes mean! I spoke to local admin,
employee relations, payroll services and the SAP helpdesk!

Try using the intranet to find out what the SAP means apart from the
obvious... I'll be at the RVP when you're done ;-)

Unfortunately, 'using the intranet' has become a cover all for
everything LUL information these days. Not everybody has access to the
intranet, (drivers, at least, unless you are part of the Acton Town
experiment) so I for one never get to find these things out.

I thought we were all getting access to the intranet; seem to remember
reading it in a TC months ago. As yet though, only supervisors/above and
union officials are allowed an email address and to log on.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.