Old January 5th 10, 01:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme[_2_] Graeme[_2_] is offline

Default Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday 23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

In message
Chris Tolley (ukonline really) wrote:

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

That's odd, my local station regularly advertises trains to Weymouth :-)

Seriously, I see there is a proposal to reinstate services on the Quay lines
for the Olympics.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail
Photo galleries at http://graeme-wall.fotopic.net/