Old January 6th 10, 10:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default What a ripoff.

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 02:58:46 -0800 (PST)
martin wrote:
On Jan 6, 10:14=A0am, wrote:
Had to get the tube to work today for obvious reasons. Nice to see a 2.80
fare has gone up to 3.10. And for that extra 30p I get a 15 minute delay
on the central line due to some signal failure or other. Oh what a surpri=

se.

Pathetic bloody system.

Well at least you'll be able to claim your =A33.10 back under the
Customer Charter.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/refunds/tuberefund/

I always do - did it as soon as I got in. Notice how the refund forms have
pretty much disappeared from obvious locations in the stations and no mention
is made of refunds anywhere. And once you've claimed you have to wait at
least a month it seems. No doubt they're "regulating the refunds service"
(said in nasal voice).

B2003