Old January 6th 10, 12:09 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Paulg0 Paulg0 is offline

Default Snow disruption Cambridge/London

"Brian Watson" wrote in message
My daughter and I have tickets for a theatre show in London this evening
(Wednesday) and want to travel up 'n back by train.

At the moment, the theatre's website is saying "the show will go on, but
watch this website for updates"

Is London enduring a snowy apocalypse or are we in with a reasonable
chance of making the journey ok by rail?

Virtually no snow on the ground in Central London at the moment

Paul