Old January 6th 10, 01:07 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway[_2_] Sam Holloway[_2_] is offline

Default Snow disruption Cambridge/London

On 6 Jan, 13:03, "Brian Watson" wrote:
My daughter and I have tickets for a theatre show in London this evening
(Wednesday) and want to travel up 'n back by train.

At the moment, the theatre's website is saying "the show will go on, but
watch this website for updates"

Is London enduring a snowy apocalypse or are we in with a reasonable chance
of making the journey ok by rail?

There's been a fall of snow over Cambridge, a couple of cm, but it's
stopped now and the sky is clear. If that's all we get today here, you
should be fine in this area.

Sam