Old January 6th 10, 06:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default London Railway Atlas

In message
, MaxB
writes

I'd never heard of Commercial Dock station : anyone know where it was?

It was on the London to Greenwich line, about half a mile west of Surrey
Canal junction. The name refers to the Surrey Commercial Docks (which
were not particularly close!).

There seems to be very little information about the station, and I have
no idea of dates, but the short-lived Southwark Station (1902-1915) was
built on or very close to the site.
--
Paul Terry