Old January 6th 10, 11:14 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Snow disruption Cambridge/London

magwitch wrote:
I looked up my old postcode in West Sussex - believe it or not, they've
had a 24 hr accumulation of 38 cms! Wow!

Yup, I'm in Liphook. We've had about 30cm - it varies a bit as it was
blowing while it snowed. This is on the parapet of a railway bridge, and is
about average:
http://www.markettos.org.uk/ephemeral/img_2251.jpg

It snowed pretty much straight for 24 hours. It's stopped now, but there
seemed to be little melting.

The only cars moving I saw were two landrovers and a JCB cleaning the lane.
But there are some seriously large snowmen around

Theo