Old January 7th 10, 04:15 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default Snow disruption Cambridge/London

On 6 Jan, 19:00, magwitch wrote:
tim.... wrote:

I guess it's too late for the OP now, but the BBC has just reported that
many London stations will be shutting early, very early, like at 20:00, so
whilst you might be able to get to the show you might not get back

tim

My god they are B'stards!

I used to regularly work till 8 pm especially if I'd been delayed
getting in in the morning - and London hotels book up in this weather or
for the sales really fast.

Hope they lay on a soup kitchen or something.

Just now (5.15pm, Thursday) I received a text message from FCC telling
me to go home (from London to Cambridge) early.

From the website: "Great Northern route customers: trains are running
to the normal timetable today, but there are delays and cancellations
because of the weather and the service will be greatly reduced from
7.30pm. Please travel home early. There will be an emergency timetable
in place tomorrow. "

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...nt=LiveRunning

PaulO