Old January 7th 10, 10:34 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Duncan Wood[_2_] Duncan Wood[_2_] is offline

Default OT Chicago musical (was Snow disruption Cambridge/London(from the OP))

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:25:05 -0000, Ian F.
wrote:

"Duncan Wood" wrote in message
newsp.u56pk20ihaghkf@lucy...

That was a complaint, not a name drop. & far more Glaswegian:-)

LOL.

Come to think of it I thought Ms Paige only did the recording.

Quite feasible - I didn't actually see it, but remember hearing the
music. Come to think of it, Pryce may just have been for the concert
album as well. *googles* Not much about the London stage production in
1996, plenty about the album. *shrug* Ah well - as Diane Keaton would
say, "La-di-dah".

God, I'm getting camper by the minute! Get thee behind me, musicals! ;-)

Ian

He did the show, but that was 1992, I'm not sure Pryce or Nine are exactly
camp though :-) But I've seen Eurobeat too many times to have a straight
point of view.