Old January 8th 10, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Oyster Extension Permits (OEPs)

Matthew Dickinson wrote:

Yes but as stated elsewhere on the thread there are a number of
stations and
operators who don't have theOysterpads on the machines - National
Express
doesn't have them at Forest Gate or Stratford; Barking (which
operator?)
didn't have them before Christmas.

In adddition, as Rupert says below, Southeastern certainly don't have
an OEP option on the machines which have now been enabled for Oyster.

Neither do First Capital Connect, London Midland or London Underground
(on their ex-Silverlink machines)

And neither do London Overground.

They do at Wanstead Park and Woodgrange Road. I'm not sure about the other
LO only stations but I'd be surprised if TfL themselves had dragged their
feet on this (many Overground stations didn't have any ticket machines
before TfL got their hands on them).