Old January 10th 10, 10:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

wrote in message
In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

wrote in message
In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

...now that it's been in action a few weeks. I suppose no recent
criticism here is a good sign?

I've not had cause to try it. I noticed one report claiming
cross-platform interchange for "round the corner" passengers. That
must be a lie of course.

I just knew you would be first 'anti' to speak up. Give it a rest FFS...

Why? I and anyone making a similar journey have lost any assurance of a
step-free route between King's Cross and Earl's Court with the added
nightmare of the dire departures indicators at Edgware Road.

So you keep saying, and it 's getting tedious in the extreme. As Paul C
suggests, once a long period of statistics is available, no doubt they'll be
able to prove whether platform allocation at Edgware Rd is reliably
happening as shown on the signs. In which case your assurance of a step free
route will be there if you get a Circle train. If that means you have to
change twice on a journey between Putney and Kings Cross, we know that.
We've been hearing about it for about two years now...

You've obviously missed the Standard reports of it being even less
reliable than before, as well as less frequent.

We all know it is less frequent, and we know the reasons.

Paul