Old January 8th 04, 03:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default LUL staff - pay slips

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

I got an e-mail today informing me that I had been booked onto some course
or the other. I was to present myself at the SFA on the first floor of
Ashfield House at 08:45 on the day concerned. After much scratching of the
head (wearing out what little hair remains I might add) I gave up and gave
L&D a ring. I was told that SFA stood for "Soft Furnishing Area" by someone
who couldn't see that "waiting room" or "waiting area" might just be a
little less opaque. At this point I gave a soft whimper and went back to the
standard DMT pastime of smacking my head with a shoe lifting paddle until it
was time to stop and go and get hog-whimperingly drunk.

I couldn't stop laughing at this last night when I thought it time to
get some sleep and even now at bleary-eyed sparrow fart it's still
making me laugh..
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.