Old January 10th 10, 08:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

In message , at 21:07:37 on
Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Graham Harrison
remarked:
That's fine, you know the system. Consider a tourist who has never
used the Underground before who has arrived at St Pancras (E*) and is
going to an hotel in Notting Hill or Kensington.

Hints and tips like we are exchanging will rarely percolate down to
tourists. Nor will they necessarily be expecting step-free travel - the
Paris Metro is about as stepFULL as it's possible to be, and then some;
for example. And there's something about its layout that seems to
require at least one change for most journeys I want to do.