Old January 10th 10, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Harringay Green Fingers

On 10 Jan, 21:47, wrote:
In article
,

(MIG) wrote:
The semicircle between the main lines and the spur that used to go
over the bridge as the up track from East Putney seems to be an
inaccessible wilderness and still enclosed as part of the railway.

I thought there used to be allotments there. There were some at Clapham
Junction on the curve from the WLE to the Up Windsor Line until the curve
was reinstated for Eurostar trains.

Unless they are directly accessed only from private back gardens, I
don't know how one can get there. It would be like an extra garden
for them. However, I don't think there's currently any barrier where
the line used to branch off and it looks like it's all railway land.