Old January 11th 10, 09:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default What a ripoff.

On 11 Jan, 01:25, "Stephen O'Connell" wrote:
"solar penguin" wrote in message

Paul Corfield wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:45:37 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

I'd just love to see a sanctamonious muesli muncher like you tackle the
route I drive on your little bicycle.

Do you take extra "acid tablets" to pep up the bile in your insults or
does it just come naturally? *;-)

Surely insulting cyclists is something that _always_ comes naturally.
After all, most of them are irritating annoying little ****s who
deserve to be insulted as much as possible.

Insult them? Nah. I just try to knock the ****ers off their bike by turning left
without looking... but I know damn well that they are there!!!

I think I must have met you. Don't you worry that while killing
someone you might scratch your car?