Old January 11th 10, 10:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default What a ripoff.

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 23:15:16 -0000
Fig wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:45:37 -0000, wrote:

I'd just love to see a sanctamonious muesli muncher like you tackle the
route I drive on your little bicycle. 13 miles of some steep hills and
the
north circular. I've yet to see someone riding a bike on the A406 ,
perhaps
because even cycletards have some basic self preservation instincts left.

Nope, it'll because they use a more direct route not available to planet
raping cagers such as your good self.

Take a look at the route from arnos grove to north ealing on a map dumb****.
The A406 is the most direct route. Its virtually a straight line.

As for planet raping - go look up the amount of energy it takes to grow the
food you use up when cycling. Its a damn site less efficient than refining
oil.

Oh , and FWIW my cage is nice and toasty warm in the winter even in just a
shirt. And I can drink my coffee and listen to the radio all in comfort.
But you enjoy your cold wet slow ball crusher mode of transport. No doubt
someone envies you, but its not me!

B2003