Old July 13th 03, 06:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Information about Route 187

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:45:53 +0100, Matthew P Jones
wrote:

I have found it very difficult using the TFL web site to work out
exactly where bus routes go.

Well these sites are more for enthusiasts but they have loads of
information and timetables. I use them in preference to the TfL website
and its rather silly journey planner.

www.londonbusroutes.net for route details, changes etc
www.busmap.co.uk for a downloadable London wide bus map or you can buy
one.

I think I have worked out that I could use bus route 187 to go from near
Finchley Road station to near Queens Park station.

yep that bus links those 2 places. The other alternative would be a 31
from Swiss Cottage to Carlton Vale plus a short walk. This may be out of
your way but the 31 is very frequent although also very busy.
--
Paul C