Old January 11th 10, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen O'Connell[_3_] Stephen O'Connell[_3_] is offline

Default What a ripoff.

"MIG" wrote in message
On 11 Jan, 01:25, "Stephen O'Connell" wrote:
"solar penguin" wrote

Surely insulting cyclists is something that _always_ comes naturally.
After all, most of them are irritating annoying little ****s who
deserve to be insulted as much as possible.

Insult them? Nah. I just try to knock the ****ers off their bike by turning
left without looking... but I know damn well that they are there!!!

I think I must have met you. Don't you worry that while killing
someone you might scratch your car?

Have you seen my car? You would be just as likely to fall over the bits falling
off it than scratch it!