Old January 12th 10, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default London Railway Atlas

Paul Scott wrote on 12 January 2010
11:39:18 ...
martyn dawe wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:04:33 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Batman55 wrote:
"Paul Scott" wrote in message
The relative position of the station (1856-66) is clearly shown on
two of the maps, the enlargement on P52 being the better one. I can
only assume the OP is wondering where it sits on a streetmap...

Actually I knew where it was (from the map!) but it was intended as
a quiz for those without the Atlas!!!

Ah - well that backfired a bit, I guess there are so many posters
here who will have that or the previous version of the Atlas - or
both :-)

it would be use full to know the publisher and author, so we would
know which atlas, you were talking about, I am sure there aerie many
such, my favorite is jowetts.

London Railway Atlas (as subject) - Joe Brown, Ian Allan.

But it was only assumed by the OP's context.

I've got the original edition of 2006, ISBN 0711031371

Is the new edition (2009, ISBN 0711033978) very different? Is it worth
buying if you've already got the first edition?

--
Richard J.