Old January 12th 10, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

On 12 Jan, 17:37, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:55:17 -0600,
wrote:

You seem to be applying a very severe test of "didn;t work". It never let
me down when I used it, unlike the shambles that is Edgware Road station.

Untimetabled 20 to 30 minute gaps in service on a city metro mean it
isn't working in any sense.

Neil

I agree entirely about the mythical quality of the Circle as it was.
Non-existent if I wanted to go, say, Victoria to Aldgate (but always
the first thing to turn up if I wanted to go Victoria to Cannon
Street).

But I can't understand why such unrealistic, not to mention customer-
unfriendly, demands on Edgware Road are considered to be a cure not
worse than the disease.