Old January 12th 10, 09:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sky Rider[_2_] Sky Rider[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster PAYG gateline experiment

On Jan 12, 10:33*pm, MIG wrote:

The 23 minutes was at Romford I assume, from the original message?

Yes indeed.

What is the setup at Romford? *Is there an Oystered barrier or some
kind of standalone thing? *I am just wondering if it's programmed to
assume a continuing journey that could be via Upminster or something.

There are two gatelines, the latest Cubic variant I believe - one near
the ticket office and another near the ticket machines.