Old January 12th 10, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

In message ,
writes

That's the fourth one in my list above, top half of lift "D".

You seem to be assuming that the lifts are all completed. I'm only talking
about access from King's Cross concourse which is not yet completed. I
can't see any access to the Northern ticket hall from King's Cross which
is presently open that is not down steps, apart from the old lift by the
front of the station. I don't regard as travel via St Pancras as a
credible route. The lift at the front of King's Cross would be a squeeze
with a bike, by the way. But I carry my bike up and down stairs. I'd just
rather not do so at a station like Edgware Road where the signage is so
crap you can't be sure which platform you need.

Of course you'll carry your bike all the way down to the DLTs and then
some jobsworth (did I say that?) will tell you that you can't carry an
unfolded bike down there.