Old January 8th 04, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default LUL staff - pay slips

"Kat" wrote in message
news
I thought we were all getting access to the intranet; seem to remember
reading it in a TC months ago. As yet though, only supervisors/above and
union officials are allowed an email address and to log on.

Despite the fact I read somewhere on it that all staff can have an account,
subject to management authorising it...

You need to think of a project Kat, with your next P&D with your DSM. May I
suggest something like:

"Provide a business case for providing a GSCR and the raising of QSI and MSS
figures!" or "The conflict between SATS enforcing the PTI vs QSI
requirements"?