Old January 13th 10, 11:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Oyster PAYG gateline experiment

On Jan 12, 10:51*pm, Sky Rider wrote:
On Jan 12, 10:33*pm, MIG wrote:

The 23 minutes was at Romford I assume, from the original message?

Yes indeed.

Ah sorry - didn't read your message clearly enough. Well I'm not sure
what you expected might happen but Liv St - Romford and then Romford -
Liv St should be charged as two independent journeys on the NR scale
for Z1-6. Sounds like this is what happened.

What is the setup at Romford? *Is there an Oystered barrier or some
kind of standalone thing? *I am just wondering if it's programmed to
assume a continuing journey that could be via Upminster or something.

Interchange to the Upminster service is within the gateline area so no
need for an OSI facility.

There are two gatelines, the latest Cubic variant I believe - one near
the ticket office and another near the ticket machines.

Ah the old glass slidey things (from Ascom?) have gone then.

--
Paul C
via Google