Old January 13th 10, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

In message ,
writes

Of course you'll carry your bike all the way down to the DLTs and
then some jobsworth (did I say that?) will tell you that you
can't carry an unfolded bike down there.

DLTs?

Presumably Deep Level Tubes

Ah! I wouldn't presume to try taking my bike on the deep level tubes,
even in the open sections. The space take is rather more
disproportionate than on surface stock.

He was right about DLT. We do get a few bikes on west of Barons
Court though.

and you leave them be? Even out of peak hours they could be a real
problem, I'd have thought.

--
Colin Rosenstiel