Old January 8th 04, 08:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Passenger charter vouchers and Oystercard

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:10:56 +0000 (UTC), Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
David Walters wrote:
I see the Northern Line is knackered North of Finchley Central. I'm
about to fill in my first Customer Charter Form. What kind of refund
should I expect?

Cost of a single ticket for the affected journey, so a half-pint
token or so.

There's an on-line version somewhere thetube.com

https://tube.tfl.gov.uk/secure/charter/
"Online customer charter form is currently unavailable." :-(

They have a pdf to download and it's a shiny new form with an
Oystercard number space but it isn't really designed for printing
on A4.

David