Old January 13th 10, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

In message ,
writes

DLTs?

Presumably Deep Level Tubes

Ah! I wouldn't presume to try taking my bike on the deep level
tubes, even in the open sections. The space take is rather more
disproportionate than on surface stock.

He was right about DLT. We do get a few bikes on west of Barons
Court though.

and you leave them be? Even out of peak hours they could be a real
problem, I'd have thought.

Rules is rules; they's allowed to travel on all open sections.
It's not for me to disagree.

Well I never! I was wrong all this time. Sorry about that. I thought the
limitation was on the trains not on the lines.

--
Colin Rosenstiel