Old January 14th 10, 06:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

In message , at 15:02:59
on Wed, 13 Jan 2010, remarked:

I've only ever seen one lift at King's Cross, that in Euston Road. The
main tube access now is from the concourse and I've not seen any lift
there. I have never seen any sign of your lift 1.

My "lift 1" is a type of lift (ground level to ticket hall) and not a
location of lift. There are three such lifts on my plan ...

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-com...with-lifts.jpg

I'm only talking about access from King's Cross concourse which is not
yet completed.

So you are saying lift C isn't commissioned yet?

.... one of which is TfL's lift "C", the one by the stairs which emerge
next to the ticket office/departure board area on the KX main concourse.

On the left he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2475974...151686/in/set-
72157622774561995/

There's also this lift, by the entrance not far from the suburban
platforms:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2475974...135670/in/set-
72157622774561995/

[Photos by Paul C].