Old January 14th 10, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default How is the T-Cup doing...

In message , at 11:18:38
on Thu, 14 Jan 2010, remarked:
So don't take the bike! (Yes, I know, you won't ever agree not to).

It's normally a much more practical way round central London. Quicker
than the tube (without these issues) as well as more predictable.

And so might a motorcycle, but people don't expect to take them on
the train twice day.

Where were you when the benefits of cycling on trains were being agreed
about 20 years ago?

These days I'm more interested in the dis-benefits to other travellers,
especially caused by regular users in London and the Southeast.