Old January 17th 10, 08:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Street Repairs

In message
,
trainmanUK writes
On 17 Jan, 09:05, Phil Richards
wrote:
Who is responsible for repairs in London, the local council or TfL?
Since the snow has thawed a small pothole outside my house has got much
bigger. TfL's site allowed me to report the problem which I did.

I then happened to visit Haringey's website to report a huge pile of
rubbish dumped a bit further down the road. They seemed to be quite keen
to take details of the problem with a special page on their site:

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/index/news_and_events/latest_news/call_the...

Red routes Tfl all other local council

However if you report the problem on the TfL page they will forward the
issue/report to the appropriate authority responsible if it is not
within TfL's area of coverage (e.g. some road are the responsibility of
the Highways Agencies I believe).

--
Paul G
Typing from Barking