Old January 17th 10, 11:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Street Repairs

In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

wrote on 17 January 2010 21:58:58 ...
In article ,
(Basil Jet) wrote:

Are there any Highways Agency roads within Greater London other than
small bits of the M1, M3, M4 and M25?

pedant small bits of the M1, M11 M4 and M25

I admit to missing the M11. I thought there was small bits of the
M3 and M40 in Greater London but apparently not. The M25 bits are
pretty small, a couple of stretches of more or less the road
itself only in Enfield and Havering.

Also the M25 between J14 and J15 west of Heathrow is just inside
Hillingdon.

Oh yes. I missed that under other detail on the map at first.

The answer to your original question (any Highways Agency roads in
Greater London other than motorways) is "No".

Indeed. All the motorway box remnants (M41 and A102(M)) were demoted some
time ago. Was it in preparation for the Mayor and GLA or well before then?

--
Colin Rosenstiel