Old January 18th 10, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
martin martin is offline

Default Fox Under A Train

On Jan 18, 12:08*pm, Paul wrote:
From the Tfl website at lunchtime today:-

Northern Line

Minor delays are occurring between Camden Town and Kennington via
Charing Cross due to a fox on the track at Warren Street.

How could a fox get on to the sub surface section of the track? Any
more unusual excuses for delays?

My favourite excuse for a delay was in the early hours of New Year's
Day 2007 at Finsbury Park.
"Piccadilly Line services are currently suspended eastbound due to a
fight in progress at Caledonian Road. The police are in attendance,
and once they're satisfied that it's reached its conclusion, services
will resume, but for now services are suspended and we hope you
realise that this fight is beyond our control."