Old January 18th 10, 02:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Radio 4 - the derailing of transport 2010

"Roland Perry" wrote in message

In message , at 14:57:53
on Mon, 18 Jan 2010, David Hansen
remarked:
All about why Mr Prescott's 10 year transport plan didn't happen.

The plan where he told us that it was a promise, and we were to
hold him to account.

Maybe we shouldn't vote for him in the general election, then?

That would be difficult as he has announced he is standing down from
the Westminster parliament and I don't think he intends to give
people the opportunity to vote for him in another arena.

Exactly; so any promise that he might be held to account is empty.

Of course, Mrs Prescott is confidently expecting to become Lady Prescott
pretty soon...