Old January 18th 10, 09:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Radio 4 - the derailing of transport 2010

On 18/01/2010 19:14, Bruce wrote:

I think if everyone voted for the best local candidate, rather than
choosing by party on the basis of national issues, we might have a far
more representative and effective parliament. But as long as many
people stick to voting by party, we will repeat the current mess.

People always talk about wanting a more representative parliament, but
I'm not sure I want the country run by hoodies, wifebeater-swilling
thugs and thickos.

"Minister, what is your opinion on NHS funding?"
"Woteva. Heard me new ringtone?"

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK