Old January 19th 10, 08:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Radio 4 - the derailing of transport 2010

"Bevan Price" wrote in message

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:08:51 on
Mon, 18 Jan 2010, David Hansen
remarked:
All about why Mr Prescott's 10 year transport plan didn't happen.

The plan where he told us that it was a promise, and we were to hold
him to account.

Maybe we shouldn't vote for him in the general election, then?

Or any other politician? Many of them seem to make empty promises to try &
get elected. Why should we believe or support any of them ?

Because some of them are very good. You can't tar them all with the same
brush. We have had 2 very good MPs in our constituency.

Peter Fox