Old January 19th 10, 08:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
ticketyboo ticketyboo is offline

Default Radio 4 - the derailing of transport 2010

On Jan 18, 2:06*pm, plcd1 wrote:
and programme on Radio 4 this evening at 2000.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pxk9w

All about why Mr Prescott's 10 year transport plan didn't happen.
Might be worth a listen.

Well I did, and it was disappointing - except for Phil Goodwin and his
point that the politicians keep on going round and round without
getting anywhere. Prescott said about the 10 year plan: "it got people
thinking", yet he was not picked up on the key White Paper statement
that we had to have a partnership between the various organisations.
That didn't happen, yet it seems Adonis is now trying to lead another
partnership concept.

As for David Begg, words fail me...