Old January 21st 10, 03:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default How do you spell Haringey?

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:39:56 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
although I suspect the Internationalised Domain Names project is
resurrecting some of the skills. Start here and see how byzantine it all

Isn't that a great idea. Make it impossible for most of the world to type
in certain URLs.

my staff did what I believe to be the first mass-produced Russian
keyboards, as well as our efforts in about 15 different traditional

I'm pretty sure the russians mass produced their own keyboards before you
got in on the act albeit maybe not for the IBM PC.

B2003